Monday, February 16, 2009

I am engaged!

I asked my lovely girlfriend, now fiancè, to marry me. She said yes, which should have been clear after reading the first sentence. I ordered her ring on Blue Nile; easy, a lot of options (I did a-la-carte), great prices, and free overnight shipping for engagement rings. We are doing a small wedding next month with family/friends, around 20 people, followed by a honey moon in Sedona, AZ. We plan on doing a BIG wedding in the fall of 2010 with everyone and their mother, which will just be a reception/party. In May I will be moving to New Hartford with Kate, in the in-law apartment attached to her parent's house. It's a gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment, we plan on having guests over quite frequently, so inquire within. I am going to get back to work.

No comments: